- We collect personal information such as name, email address, and demographic information when you register for an account, participate in events or surveys, or use certain features of our website.
- We also collect information about your use of our website through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. This information includes pages viewed, time spent on the site, and your IP address.
- The personal information you provide is used to provide you with a personalized experience on our website, to process your requests, and to communicate with you regarding our programs and services.
- We may also use your information for research and analytics purposes, to improve our website and services, and to customize advertising and marketing efforts.
Sharing of Information:
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- We may share your information with service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as website hosting and data analysis.
- We may also disclose your information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
- You may choose to stop receiving emails from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails we send you.
- You may also choose to delete your account and remove your personal information from our database by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, no website can guarantee complete security.