The following terms and conditions govern your use of the SoCal Beep Baseball Association website (the “Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Website.
- Use of the Website:
- The Website is intended for personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Website for any commercial purposes or in any manner that is illegal, harmful, or offensive.
- You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use the content of the Website without our prior written permission.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- Disclaimer of Warranty:
- The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Website.
- We do not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Limitation of Liability:
- In no event will we be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Intellectual Property:
- The content of the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is protected by intellectual property rights.
- You may not use our trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information without our prior written permission.
- Changes to the Terms of Service:
- We may change these Terms of Service from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and your continued use of the Website following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
- Governing Law:
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
- Contact Us:
- If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com
By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you may not use the Website.